10 June 2008

half way thru training

hey everybody. just wanted to say hello to all and i thank you all for your support. I have been taking classes ever since i showed up here on the 1st of this month. I have passed all of my tests that i have taken and i also have been learning more and more things each and every day. I have found out more information about what is going on but am not able to post it on this blog. Sorry to those certain ppl who would like to know more. I will call some ppl and tell them what i can but like everybody who knows the Army will tell you that things can and probably change!


Have fun everybody and don't cause to much trouble.


BE HOME SOON!!!!!

SPC ANTHONY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh - good to hear from you and know that all is going well for you. Think of you kids often and it will be nice that you get a break and come home for a number of days. Luv ya and take care
Grandma Kaehr

Anonymous said...

I guess this is how i stay in contact with you?...


but i miss you and can't wait to be in the "beach" with you guys...


hold the fort down and kill them haJis....

Ben Collard