Okay, so in my last post I said I'd post again when he called. Haha, go figure he called just after midnight. We talked for about twenty minutes. He said he's doing really well, but the past week has been kind of slow. He's confident he'll pass his PT test on 20 November, but let's still send our prayers for strength and endurance so he'll pass it for sure. He didn't have too much to say about what's going on over there. I guess not much has changed. He just says it's muddy, and they do a lot of missions. He did say he received a package from his Aunt Rose, and he really appreciated it. There were several things in there that he needed. He couldn't think of any other things he needed to be sent to him, so I guess it's mainly a guessing game when we send things to him now. :) He did say that they hadn't been attacked, which is good. Other than that there wasn't really much else he could update us on... just that he's doing well and things are overall going smoothly.
Please keep him in your prayers. Pray for strength and health and endurance as he's on missions almost every day, as well as the ability to pass his PT test. (If you haven't guessed, it's really important that he passes this so he can rank up sooner.) I'm not sure when he'll get to call again, but I'll let everyone know when I do hear from him again.
Also, the baby is doing well. I've started feeling little kicks and jabs here and there, and the baby is moving frequently now. My next appointment is 25 November, and I schedule an ultrasound for after that. Yes, we are going to find out the sex of the baby, but nobody will know until I have the chance to talk to Josh. Once Josh knows I will post on here what we are having.
Waiting for him,
Ariel
14 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment